Ref Nr. 5233
ProActys provides a wide variety of functional and cross-country services devoted to offering customers with high-value and trustworthy advice, with a particular focus on business transformation programs in the financial services industry.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, and fulfill your potential, join our team. Whether you want a job that could bring you to the top, or send you in an exciting new direction, ProActys offers opportunities, support, and rewards that will take you further.
When you think of driving growth, do you focus on the customer? Do you get your energy from making things simple? We need innovative thinkers and doers to help deliver our ambition.
The role of the Business Analyst – Digital Business Banking is to lead and be accountable for the definition of the Internet Banking requirements and analysis approach as part of a transformational programme. Working with business consultants and senior business representatives to shape change programmes, define the low-level user requirements and support the functional build, test and deployment. As an experienced analyst the role will include engaging senior business stakeholders from across global business lines and global functions and helping to develop the professionalism of the BA practice by championing industry practices.
- Define and agree Internet Banking User Epics which will form the base structure of the deployment roadmap
- Engage third parties to develop UX design and validate via customer testing
- Define and agree Internet Banking User Stories and gain “Definition of Ready” approval from the technical and business teams
- Ensure consistency across functional design, UX and technical design
- Develop User Acceptance Test strategies and plans and support customer sign-off for the deliverable ensuring product is fit for purpose
- Manage design and requirement tools to provide consistency of approach across the Business Analyst team
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Business Administration, Computer Science, Business Information Technology or similar areas
- 3-5 years of experience working in Financial Services
- Past experience of Agile or Scrum methodologies
- Must have a good understanding of the project lifecycle
- Experience working in relevant environments, digital product development an advantage
- A combined set of good interpersonal skills and business/technology knowledge in order to develop an effective relationship with the business and IT, providing sound consultancy that adds value
- Very good communication skills (written and spoken) in English are mandatory, German or French is a plus