Ref Nr. 5236
ProActys provides a wide variety of functional and cross-country services devoted to offering customers with high-value and trustworthy advice, with a particular focus on business transformation programs in the financial services industry.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, and fulfillyour potential, join our team. Whether you want a job that could bring you to the top, or send you in an exciting new direction, ProActys offers opportunities and support that will take you further.
As a Finance System and Process Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
- Conducting design discussions and workshops related to Planning and Performance
- Working with the Finance Business Process Owners’ to analyze business requirements and prepare design proposals for systems implementation
- Validating and challenging business requirements, reviewing solutions from a business perspective, supporting the alignment of solutions across finance teams and making proposals to program and workstream leads
- Coordinating and executing the implementation of change requests into systems, managing testing cycles and ensuring an appropriate documentation oftest results
- Establishing the documentation of related functional process blueprints
- Work location is Geneva with very limited travel required.
As a Finance System and Process Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- A university degree in business management, finance, mathematics or informatics or a similar qualification
- At least 4 years’ of work experience in an international environment, preferably in the banking or insurance industry
- Expert-level knowledge in one or more areas of expertise: accounting, financial reporting, business analysis and/or project management
- Knowledge on reporting tools such as SAP Business Warehouse, Business Object or similar tools
- Experience with process improvement/ Lean
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English, French an asset