Ref Nr. 6232
ProActys provides a wide variety of functional and cross-country services
devoted to offering customers with high-value and trustworthy advice, with a particular focus on business transformation programs in the financial services industry.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join our team and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, ProActys offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
When you think of driving growth do you focus on the customer? Do you get your energy from making things simple? We need innovative thinkers and doers to help deliver our ambition.
The Pega Business Analyst will formulate and define proposed solutions, scope and objectives with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
As a Pega Business Analyst your main responsibilities involve:
- Participating in the development of functional business requirements and helps users assess relative priorities for both business process and technology solutions.
- Understanding business processes and priorities. Evaluationg alternative business process and technology solutions, and participates in making technology recommendations to enhance business operations.
- Developing business and system requirements, functional designs, process flows, and test plans.
- Conducting system testing and facilitates user acceptance testing.
- Collaboratively working with peers to coordinate the overall delivery of technology solutions to business groups.
- Developing working knowledge of the client’s industry and uses this information to support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Interfacing with the application development team to validate test results for new applications verifying that they meet the requirements of their business group
- 5+ years of business analysis experience
- Degree or equivalent in Business, Information Systems, or Computer Science
- Solid experience and understanding of Agile in developing epics, themes, user stories, supplementary requirements, and business rules
- Prior working knowledge of Pega is required
- Proficient in DCO tools & techniques for capturing Business Requirements for Pega applications
- Presentation, flowcharting, documentation expertise
- Pega CPBA/CSA/CSSA/CPDC certifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand business processes and translate into technical specifications
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
- Client‐focused approach with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of system development life cycle concepts
- Very good communication skills (written and spoken) in English are mandatory, German or French is a plus