Ref Nr. 5234
ProActys provides a wide variety of functional and cross-country services devoted to offering customers with high-value and trustworthy advice, with a particular focus on business transformation programs in the financial services industry.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, and fulfill your potential, join our team. Whether you want a job that could bring you to the top, or send you in an exciting new direction, ProActys offers opportunities, support, and rewards that will take you further.
When you think of driving growth, do you focus on the customer? Do you get your energy from making things simple? We need innovative thinkers and doers to help deliver our ambition.
- Produce detailed business requirement documentation of the end to end usage, process and front-to-back processing of deal capture and the impact analysis resultant financial management and MI reporting
- Accurate and detailed user stories via JIRA with refinement sessions for off shore developers so the delivery is fully understood and two way communication and encourage participation so that the right product and changes are delivered to our business.
- Understanding back to back processes.
- Document Target Operating Model for business flows
- Collaborate with the business to help produce clear and unambiguous business requirements and user acceptance plans.
- Document P&L reporting formulas required
- Communicate business requirements to the development and testing team
- Assist the business in prioritizing the UAT test approach
- Produce functional design specifications.
- Translation of functional specifications into development and test plans
- Scope and change management and the associated impact analysis
- Assist testing team in prioritizing the test scripts and approach (definition of a test strategy)
- Review of defects and their prioritization
- Positive and encouraging interaction with partner teams
- Status reporting to both internal project teams and wider audiences
- Be responsible for maintaining the items and their current status in an ordered transparent way for presentation to IT and Business project participants
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Business Administration, Computer Science, Business Information Technology or similar areas
- 3-5 years of experience working in Financial Services
- Past experience of Agile or Scrum methodologies
- Must have a good understanding of the project lifecycle
- Experience working in relevant environments, digital product development an advantage
- A combined set of good interpersonal skills and business/technology knowledge in order to develop an effective relationship with the business and IT, providing sound consultancy that adds value
- Very good communication skills (written and spoken) in English are mandatory, German or French is a plus
- Business analysis skills including requirements workshops, prototyping, UML (use cases), data modelling, functional design and UAT co-ordination.
- Full life cycle Business Analysis experience from requirements definition through to implementation within a front-office business facing IT environment
- Complete formal knowledge of the document life cycle, terms of reference, technical and functional specs, business requirements and business cases.
- Experience in producing Current State and Target Operating Models.
- Experience in delivering Business Process Re-engineering
- Experience working with offshore development, analysis & test teams
- Problem solving and analysing an issue\opportunity highly desirable.
- Knowledge of exchanges, trade blotters, trade booking, position management, fee handling, settlement, P&L reporting and feed handling.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your CV!