Ref Nr. 5232
ProActys provides a wide variety of functional and cross-country services devoted to offering customers with high-value and trustworthy advice, with a particular focus on business transformation programs in the financial services industry.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, and fulfill your potential, join our team. Whether you want a job that could bring you to the top, or send you in an exciting new direction, ProActys offers opportunities, support, and rewards that will take you further.
When you think of driving growth, do you focus on the customer? Do you get your energy from making things simple? We need innovative thinkers and doers to help deliver our ambition.
- You will lead interdisciplinary projects with teams of international specialists
- The focus will be on managing projects in the areas of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Business Process Automation (BPA), automating processes in general and consulting services to offer customized solutions to our customers.
- Support business development activities, responding to proposals as a RPA specialist by coordinating with key stakeholders in the company
- With your strong knowledge on RPA and similar technologies, you will design and implement solutions around the topics: Process Analysis; RPA Proof-of-Concept; RPA Pilot Implementation; large scale deployment of RPA across multiple functions.
- Bring a level of robotic knowledge to our clients and play an important role in communicating the robotic solution in client meetings and workshops by providing high level understanding of RPA, implementation and technology perspectives
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Business Administration, Computer Science, Business Information Technology or similar areas
- 3-5 years of experience with RPA solutions in general
- 3-5 year of experience in creation and delivery of automation solutions (preferably in RPA) in project teams
- 1-2 years of experience in end-to-end delivery of customized RPA solutions to clients, preferably in consulting and / or financial services
- Experience in managing IT projects
- Profound knowledge of common RPA and AI software, such as BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, IPsoft IBM Watson, Redwood, UiPath, NICE, WorkFusion or similar products
- Knowhow in business process modeling (e.g. BPMN)
- Good knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- Strong people skills with ability to train in RPA tools and manage (project-) teams effectively during RPA deliveries
- Excellent analytical skills as well as the ability to find technological solutions for real challenges
- Very good communication skills (written and spoken) in English are mandatory, German is a plus
Interested? We look forward to receiving your CV!