By automating repetitive, low-value-added tasks, RPA platforms such as UiPath Robotic Process Automation or Automation Anywhere and DPA platforms such as Pega or Appian can improve operational performance, customer satisfaction and team motivation. ProActys supports you from the definition of processes eligible for BPA or RPA to their continuous optimization.
Process transformation and automation strategy
As experts in business process transformation and digitalization, we can help you determine the changes you need to make in your organization and define an automation strategy that will deliver tangible and measurable strategic and operational gains:
- Identification of tasks and processes eligible for automation.
- Upstream studies of the automation: feasibility, workshops with stakeholders, ROI calculation, impacts on human resources and information systems.
- Choice of the most appropriate type of automation to achieve your objectives – robotic process automation (RPA) or digital process automation (DPA)?
- Elaboration of a roadmap of processes to be automated
RPA – Robotic Process Automation
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a software technology that facilitates the creation, deployment and management of software robots that mimic the actions of humans interacting with computer systems and software. Like humans, software robots can understand what is on a screen, make the right keystrokes, navigate systems, identify and retrieve data, and perform a wide range of defined actions. But software robots can do this faster and more consistently than humans.
DPA – Digital Process Automation
Digital process automation is a method of using digital technology to optimize workflows and automate processes. It focuses on automating tasks that involve human interaction, such as management, sales and marketing.
RPA or PDA solution deployment and change management
We support you at every stage of your process automation projects. Our approach, combining knowledge of your business challenges, pragmatism and agility, allows you to quickly obtain concrete results and favors the adhesion of your employees:
- Development of a POC: detailed study of the process and scripting (execution of an iteration).
- Adaptation to the information system and extraction of the data necessary to automate the process.
- Change management and organizational transformations to be implemented
- Implementation of tools and indicators to manage the automated processes.
Continuous improvement of automates processes
Once your first automated processes have been implemented, we support you in their continuous optimization:
- Monitoring and analysis of key performance indicators (KPI) linked to automation (Business Activity Monitoring).
- Scripts adaptation following changes to the IS.
- Identification of new use cases